CARPENTERSVILLE, IL – October 30, 2017
Effective January 1, 2018, The Polynt-Reichhold Group, will re-align their coatings distribution networks by utilizing exclusive regional partners to carry the full coating lines of each business. The legacy coating resin and curative lines from the Polynt will include the ACRYLAMAC®, ALCURE®, AQUAMAC®, ARCHEMIS®, CARBAMAC®, CHEMACOIL®, DURAMAC®, HYDREAU®, LUMICURE®, MACOPOL®, POLYMAC® and REZIMAC® brands. The legacy coating and curative lines from the Reichhold will include BECKOSOL®, BECKOSOL AQ®, KELSOL®, AMBERLAC®, AROPLAZ®, UROTUF®, EPOTUF®, AROFLINT®, AROLON®, AROTUFTM, SYNTHEMUL®, RESAFEN®, FINE-CLAD®, and FINE-TONE® brands.
- L.V. Lomas (now a part of IMCD) will handle all of the Canadian provinces and territories.
- IMCD US will handle the Midwest and the Northeast United States including CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SD, VA, VT, WI, and WV.
- TCR Industries will handle the Western United States including AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, and WY.
- Nexeo Solutions will handle the Southern United States including AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, and TX.
- Brenntag will cover Central America (Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama), The Caribbean (Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Antiqua & Barbuda, Montserrat, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Martinique, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Trinidad & Tobago), Ecuador, Columbia, Guyana, Honduras, Suriname and French Guiana for the Polynt products.
Alessandro Verde, Business Director of Coatings stated, “The Polynt-Reichhold Group and our distribution partners are committed providing the highest level of product access to all customers throughout the Americas. Our realignment provides the greatest number of warehouses, customer support, and technical resources for our clients.”
A special thanks to our former partners, including Andes Chemical Corporation, Brandt Technologies, LLC, GMZ, Inc., Lintech International, P.T. Hutchins and Univar Canada. Their dedication and professionalism in representing our product lines in the market over the past 10-30 years has benefited both Polynt and Reichhold and our customers. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors as we move forward with our new strategy for servicing the Americas as a combined entity.
The Polynt-Reichhold Group, established through the merger of Polynt Composites and Reichhold, is a global leader in thermosetting resins used for coatings, composites and gel coats. The Polynt-Reichhold Group has a presence on five continents and has specialized global research centers around the globe. Polynt Americas is headquartered in Carpentersville, Illinois.
For additional information on the distribution network: http://www.tcrindustries.com/, www.lvlomas.com/en-us/, http://www.imcdgroup.com/, www.brenntag.com/latin-america/en/office-locations/central-america-and-caribe/index.jsp, http://www.nexeosolutions.com/.
99 East Cottage Avenue Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA Phone: +1 800 322 8103 www.polynt.com