Request the access to Investor Area
- Data controller
- Data collected and processed
- Identification data, such as first and last name;
- Contact data, such as e-mail address;
- Information relating to the position held and, in the case of legal persons, the name and position held by the person filling in the form (hereinafter referred to as the "Disclosed Data" or, simply, the "Data")
- Purpose of processing and legal basis
- Recipients of the Data and transfers outside the European Union
- external subjects operating as autonomous holders such as, by way of example, supervisory and control bodies and in general to subjects, including private ones, legitimately entitled to request the data (such as, for example, accounting consultants, legal consultants), Public Authorities who make an express request for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of current national and European legislation;
- subjects extraneous to the Controller who provide services to the Company and who are useful for its activities (for example: suppliers of IT services for the management of databases, including contacts and e-mails, providers of digital services and IT consultants who provide technical assistance to the Controller, companies that offer support in carrying out market studies); these subjects have been specifically appointed as data processors and their names are available on request to the Controller, using the contact details indicated in Section 7 below.
- Processing methods
- Data retention
- for the preliminary phase of evaluation and acquisition of information prior to the establishment of the Relationship, for a maximum of 2 years from the provision of the Data in the "Investors" form and, subsequently, in the case of establishment and execution of the Relationship, for the entire duration of the Relationship and for the subsequent period necessary to fulfil the related tax, accounting and labour law obligations, as well as to ensure the judicial protection of Polynt's rights;
- with regard to the purpose of sending the investors' newsletter, up to 18 months from the provision of the Data in the "Investors" form on the Website, which can be extended by subsequent periods of 18 months if the data subjects accepts it by responding positively to the request that we will send with one month's notice before this deadline.
- Your rights