Since 1955 Polynt has been active in the production, sale, research and development of organic anhydrides and their derivatives.
Benefiting from the company’s integrated Business Model, the Intermediates Business Unit manufactures and markets the following product families:
- Anhydrides: Phthalic Anhydride, Maleic Anhydride, Trimellitic Anhydride
- Acids: Malic Acid, Fumaric Acid
- Maleic Anhydride Derivatives: Special Anhydrides (THPA, HHPA, MTHPA, MHHPA, SA, METH) and Special Esters (DMS, DIPS, DEAS)
- Plasticizers: General Purpose Plasticizers and Special Purpose Plasticizers
- Special Esters: Glycerine Derivative Esters, Citrates, Fumarates, Maleates, Low Molecular Weight Phthalates, Sebacates, Acetates and Glycol Ether Acetates, Fatty Acid Esters and Salts
Such products find miscellaneous uses from basic raw materials for the chemical industry to hardeners for epoxy resins, additives for plastic materials, food and feed additives, cosmetic ingredients and lubricants.