Special Purpose Plasticizers are obtained by reacting Phthalic Anhydride, Trimellitic Anhydride or Adipic Acid with alcohols and/or glycols.
The SPP product range includes:
- Linear Phthalates
- Polymeric and Adipates.
Special Purpose Plasticizers find application where specific performance properties are needed or desired, such as:
- Aging resistance to high temperatures
- Low fogging and volatility
- Low temperature flexibility
- Extraction resistance in case of contact with solvents, oils and hydrocarbons
- Migration resistance into other polymers
- Weathering resistance
Find out more about SPP