A success story
Polynt has been active in the production, sales, research and development of organic anhydrides and their derivatives for over 60 years.
Its membership to the major chemical intermediates sector allows the Company to have a central role in the process that ranges from petroleum refining to the production, sale and distribution of end products on the market.
- Research and Development
- Production planning and raw materials supply
- Production process, quality control and logistics
- Sales and after-sales assistance of end products
- Anhydrides: phthalic, maleic and trimellitic
- Specialties: GPP, SPP, special anhydrides, special esters, catalysts and acids
- Composites: UPR, moulding compounds, SMC- BMC, gel coats and bonding pastes
- Coating resins
The FTALITAL industrial complex in Scanzorosciate, in the province of Bergamo, starts its production of phthalic anhydride used in the derivatives production of synthetic materials.