As a response of the increased market interest in Carbon Fibre Reinforced materials and as a consequent further move following the recent developments activities Polynt Composites has registered trade names for the various grades of its CF-reinforced composites.
Polynt Composites will introduce in May 2016 the entire CF product range, which consists of:
- Polynt-SMCarbon®: Sheet Molding Compounds reinforced with carbon fibre
- Polynt-BMCarbon®: Bulk Molding Compounds reinforced with carbon fibre
- Polynt-RECarbon®: REcycled molding Compounds reinforced with recycled carbon fleece
- Polynt-UDCarbon®: UniDirectional molding Compounds reinforced with unidirectional carbon fibre
- Polynt-TXTCarbon®: TeXTure molding Compounds reinforced with carbon fibre fabrics (plain/twill)
Polynt Composites can offer a wide product range for the CF reinforced materials, from short-fiberreinforced materials to composites with continuous reinforcement, which can be used also in combination. The versatility of the products allows Polynt to offer the best solution to the customer for different market sectors such as automotive, transportation, industrials, aircraft and sport.
All these materials, except for BMCarbon®, will be produced at Polynt`s German facility (Polynt Composites Germany GmbH DE-56357 Miehlen) on the new SMC line for specialties operating since end of 2015.